Monday, May 27, 2013

Slacker!? Who, ME?!

Who has two thumbs and has been slacking off in her blogging? THIS GIRL!!!

Yes, it's true, I admit it...my New Year's Resolution has gone by the wayside. But that's okay, I'm human. It's what we do. We slack off work and then tend to pick it back up and continue on our way as if nothing...err...something? happened!

So as my year is winding down, I'm finding myself doing more and more things that make me happy, rather than productive. My newest adventure is makeup. Yes, makeup. But I'm not here to bore you with makeup.

I've been spending a lot of time making things. Messes mostly. I'm doing things that get my easily distracted mind off of all the stress of the last few weeks of school.

As I type this, I should be grading tests so I can start finish report cards! THAT'S where my brain is these days!

ANYwho...

So making task cards seems to be my new favorite hobby. They're my current favorite, too! Telling time! Here's a sneak peek (click the pic):



We are just finishing up the topic of Time in math. I am hoping to get these printed, cut, and laminated so the kids can play it before the end of the year! I plan on making quarter hour task cards too. Look for those in the next few weeks.  Maybe this will help squash the, "When do we go home?" questions I've been getting from the kids lately. Crossing my fingers!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
-Sarah :^D