Monday, October 7, 2013

New Skillz

So...I've been quite busy since the last time I blogged. Like, really busy! And I'm feeling a bit guilty that I've put blogging on the back burner because writing is one of my absolute most favorite things to do. But I thought I'd let you know that while I was on my writing hiatus, I was learning lots of new and exciting things.

The most recent thing I've learned, is how to do a screen recording. That's right, I'm in 2013 and am JUST NOW learning that. And I am happy to say, I've made my first tutorial!!! I thought I'd start with something I use allllllll the time...borders in PowerPoint. I did a step-by-step about a year ago with written directions, have since learned how to do screen shots, and now screen recordings.

So, in short, be prepared for screen recording how-to's! It will make my how-to lessons SO much easier and less time-consuming!

This lesson is...how to do a screen recording!!!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
-Sarah :^D