Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fairy Godmother Has Returned!

My Fairy Godmother returned! It was a shopping MIRACLE I tell you!

I worked retail for 6 1/2 years at an major office supply store and I have NEVER witnessed this retail miracle. Never.

NEVER!

As I was walking through the Martha Stewart Collection at Staples with a friend the other day, we came across a sale to beat all sales. There were coupons in the Martha Stewart Collection section for $2 off any of her labels. I found the cutest labels! And they were only $2. So...as I'm paying for my loot, I dug around in my coin purse to pay the $0.16 sales tax when the cashier hands me the receipt. I paid $0.00 for 36 adorable labels with a receipt to prove it!!! I have gone back the last three days in a row to do the same thing. I feel like I'm robbing them blind with my Martha addiction. So sad that they are only cheating themselves. I plan on going back for more labels.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
-Sarah :^D