Friday, September 7, 2012

Blog Hoppin'!

So this week I decided to start hopping around and check out what is going on in the teaching blog world. I can't believe how many different styles of blogs there are! I am amazed at the level of support everyone is giving each other! I also like the shout-outs that are as easy as adding a button to your own blog! I invite everyone who is visiting today to leave your blog link in the comments section below. I'd love to hop over to your blog and check it out!

One thing I kept seeing on several blogs was a cute "Currently" chart. I decided that this is something I want to participate in too!  Thanks to Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the Currently.



So here's my attempt at a "Currently":


And to top off this blog post. I just want to remind everyone that I'm running my first giveaway this week. Check it out here:


Here's the most delicious ice cream sandwich ever invented:

Two oatmeal cookis, vanilla ice cream between them, all dipped in chocolate. Oh so delicious!

3 comments :

  1. I have to know what an It's It is because I think I need one too if it is that good!

    Tamara
    Life's A Beach in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just for you (and for me too really, because I could look at these things all day), I posted two pictures of an It's It.

      Delete
  2. I just love Farley and her currently-s! Can't wait for October!

    I'm your newest blog follower...just sharin' the love!

    -Alisha Colon

    www.firstgradefollies.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!
-Sarah :^D