Thursday, July 17, 2014

Feels Like Yesterday...

I'm going through my memories of the TPT conference last Friday. It feels like it was yesterday 800 of us TPT'ers were sitting in a large room listening to the inspiring keynotes of Paul and Deanna. I knew this conference was something bigger than myself. I had known it the minute I saw the ads for it on TPT months before. I had been in a little slump inspirationally for my store. I had so much on my plate that I wasn't taking the time to nurture new products.

Sitting in the keynote and all the other sessions I went to during the TPT conference in Vegas, reignited my passion and reminded me of the possibilities! Hearing how TPT was inspired from atop a mountain and put into action, seeing the growth since its beginning, and feeling the passion behind its roots, reminded me that everything starts out small. Success can be measured in different ways. I learned to set goals, track my progress, and keep it in the forefront of my mind.



I am honored to have finally met Carol Martinez!!!



She once told me that she's always chasing me on the California TPT leader board. I never knew such a thing existed. I had no idea I was someone's inspiration for striving to push themselves to do better! She had a secret "competition" with me and I was excited to have met my first TPT friend outside my school district. We battled it out, then hugged it out before the night was over. :^D

I cannot express my gratitude to Paul and his team for creating the most supportive, inspiring, and wonderful site I've ever had the pleasure of logging in to. Feeling the camaraderie and love everyone has for their stores, their products, and helping each other is something I will never forget. If you get the chance to join us next year, please do. You will not regret it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
-Sarah :^D