Friday, July 18, 2014

How To Secure PDF Files Using PowerPoint

I'm always up for learning new things. And I'm always up to share the things I learn. For example, I try and learn something new every day. Yesterday, I learned that I like to bake chocolate cake with my son. I also learned that a can of chocolate buttercream frosting can actually cut your bare foot when dropped.

Lessons aside. Let's talk about something a little less painful. Securing PDF's. I always thought that by having my PowerPoint projects saved to a PDF meant that they were secure. Oh how I was wrong!  Apparently, there are some people in this world who like to steal. And a PDF is no match for those who really want the clip art, digital papers, and fonts. However, there is a way around this...at least for now.

I've created a video tutorial that you can watch that shows you exactly what I'm talking about. Just click the picture below. Happy securing! :^D


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
-Sarah :^D