Wednesday, July 23, 2014

New Life Hack

Yesterday I went shopping. But not without stopping off at a Starbucks. Now, I'm not one to frequent a Starbucks often, but today it was needed. I was thirsty, and had a long afternoon/night ahead of me, so I grabbed a drink I'd never heard of before. It was something something something Valencia Orange (gives you a hint of how often I go, right?). It was cold and delicious. And it was a grande. I'm pretty sure that's coffee fancy for "medium"?

I then took it shopping.

Since I didn't have my son with me, and the cart didn't have a upholder (REALLY?! I thought EVERYthing came with a cupholder these days!), I improvised. Or as I like to think, created a new life hack.

I folded the little seat down, pushed up the strange seat flap, and proudly strapped in my drink into the seatbelt. This hack worked well for two reasons: One, the strap kept it from sliding around. And two, the seat is at an angle down and toward you, so gravity keeps it leaning against the strap! WINNING!



I honestly don't know why I didn't think of this before. And then it dawned on me...there's usually a kid sitting in that seat.

Tomorrow, be sure to tune in! I'll have a guest blogger sharing her life hacks. And I have to say, I was quite impressed by them! I learned a few new ones I can't wait to test out. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!
-Sarah :^D